Stephen Rochford is looking for a response after their defeat to Galway in the Connacht semi-final
Stephen Rochford has decided to shuffle his deck ahead of Mayo's Round 2B football qualifier against Fermanagh this weekend.
Mayo's quest for a sixth successive Connacht SFC title was halted after defeat to Galway and now come up against the Ulster side.
Rochford makes three changes as he looks to get their charge for an All-Ireland title back on track.
David Clarke comes in in goal for Robbie Hennelly in the only change in the Mayo rearguard. Clarke starts a championship game for the first time since the All Ireland quarter-final win against Donegal in 2015.
The injured midfield duo of Tom Parsons & Jason Gibbons are replaced in the starting XV by Seamus O'Shea & current young footballer of the year Diarmuid O'Connor.
Throw-in at McHale Park is at 3.30pm on Saturday afternoon.
1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Brendan Harrison (Aghamore)
3. Kevin Keane (Westpory)
4. Keith Higgins (Ballyhaunis)
5. Lee Keegan (Westport)
6. Colm Boyle (Davitts)
7. Patrick Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels)
8. Seamus O'Shea (Breaffy)
9. Stephen Coen (Hollymount/Carramore)
10. Kevin McLoughlin (Knockmore)
11. Aidan O’Shea (Breaffy)
12. Diarmuid O'Connor (Ballintubber)
13. Evan Regan (Ballina Stephenites)
14. Jason Doherty (Burrishoole)
15. Cillian O’Connor (Ballintubber, captain).