The Portuguese forward is hoping to move away from the club after being accused of tax fraud in Spain
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says the club are not considering selling Cristiano Ronaldo, but admits he has not spoken to the player since Real's Champions League final victory over Juventus earlier this month.
It's reported that Ronaldo is desperate to leave the club this summer after being accused of tax fraud by authorities in Spain.
Rumours have linked the forward with a move back to Manchester United or a big-money deal to take him to French giants, Paris Saint-Germain.
Speaking on Monday, Perez says he hasn't spoken to the player since the allegations emerged, but says they have no interest of letting him go.
"I have not spoken with him since [the Champions League final in] Cardiff," he told Spanish radio station, Onda Cero. "I've heard everything through the newspapers.
"Not I nor anyone at Madrid is contemplating that Cristiano could leave the club. We are very relaxed about this. I have not spoken to any [clubs]."
He claims no clubs have made an offer for Ronaldo, or Manchester United target, Alvaro Morata. Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes says there is a €1bn buy-out clause in his contract.
Perez added: "What happened to him has affected his credibility. He will surely tell us and we will see what happens."
The 32-year-old is currently on international duty with Portugal at the Confederations Cup.