A number of positional and personnel changes have been made
Ireland women's head coach Tom Tierney has rung the changes for the Six Nations clash against Italy on Sunday.
Kim Flood and Liz Burke win their first Ireland caps, while Alison Miller joins them in a new-look back-three.
Lindsay Peat earns her first Ireland start at loose-head prop and Elaine Anthony will make her Six Nations debut when she partners Marie-Louise Reilly in the second row.
Sophie Spence moves to No 8, alongside Ciara Cooney and Ciara Griffin in the back-row.
Captain Niamh Briggs will move from 15 to centre in order to partner Sene Naoupu.
"While results haven't gone our way since the opening game against Wales, we have been strong in passages of our play, but mistakes proved to be costly and because of that we just didn't manage to come out on the right side of the results against France and England," said Tierney.
We've made a number of changes this week and this is to allow players the opportunity to show us what they can do, and no better place to do it than at home in Donnybrook. There's a couple of new caps and girls making their first Six Nations starts so it should make for an exciting game on Sunday against Italy."
Ireland Women v Italy Women, Donnybrook Stadium, Sunday 13th March, 1pm
15. Kim Flood (Railway Union / Leinster)*
14. Liz Burke (UL Bohemians / Munster)*
13. Niamh Briggs (UL Bohemians / Munster) Captain
12. Sene Naoupu (Galwegians / Connacht)
11. Alison Miller (Portlaoise / Connacht)
10. Nikki Caughey (Railway Union / Ulster)
9. Mary Healy (Galwegians / Connacht)
1. Lindsay Peat (Railway Union / Leinster)
2. Cliodhna Moloney (Railway Union / Leinster)
3. Ailis Egan (Old Belvedere / Leinster)
4. Elaine Anthony (Highfield / Munster)
5. Marie-Louise Reilly (Old Belvedere / Leinster)
6. Ciara Cooney (Railway Union / Leinster)
7. Ciara Griffin (Tralee / Munster)
8. Sophie Spence (Old Belvedere / Leinster)