Mayo and Roscommon have both named their sides for Sunday's Connacht Football semi-final at Dr. Hyde Park.
Cathal Barrett and Diarmuid O'Connor both return to Mayo's starting XV having been both been sprung from the bench for last week's 2-15 to 0-10 win over Leitrim.
Having started the quarter-final, Michael Plunkett and Jordan Flynn both drop out of the Mayo side, with Stephen Coen moving to centre-back.
Mayo XV v Roscommon:
1. David Clarke (Ballina Stephenites)
2. Oisín Mullin (Kilmaine)
3. Chris Barrett (Clontarf)
4. Lee Keegan (Westport)
5. Patrick Durcan (Castlebar Mitchels)
6. Stephen Coen (Hollymount/Carramore)
7. Eoghan McLaughlin (Westport)
8. Matthew Ruane (Breaffy)
9. Conor Loftus (Crossmolina Deel Rovers)
10. Bryan Walsh (Ballintubber)
11. Ryan O’Donoghue (Belmullet)
12. Diarmuid O’Connor (Ballintubber)
13. Tommy Conroy (The Neale)
14. Aidan O’Shea (Breaffy) (C)
15. Cillian O’Connor (Ballintubber)
For Roscommon, Cathal Cregg will set a new record.
The Western Gaels man will make his 50th Championship appearance for the county, more than any other player.
Cregg made his debut against New York back in 2006.
The side will be captained from the half-forward line by Enda Smith, who'll be making his 30th Championship appearance for the Rossies.
Roscommon XV v Mayo:
1. Colm Lavin (Éire Óg)
2. David Murray (Padraig Pearses)
3. Conor Daly (Padraig Pearses)
4. Sean Mullooly (Strokestown)
5. Ronan Daly (Padraig Pearses)
6. Brian Stack (St Brigid's)
7. Niall Daly (Padraig Pearses)
8. Cathal Compton (Strokestown)
9. Tadgh O'Rourke (Tulsk Lord Edwards)
10. Niall Kilroy (Fuerty)
11. Enda Smith (Boyle) (c)
12. Cian McKeon (Boyle)
13. Donie Smith (Boyle)
14. Conor Cox (Éire Óg)
15.Cathal Cregg (Western Gaels)
Bumper AM preview | Dublin with Conor McKeon, Louise Galvin on Kerry, Quick Picks
Download the brand new OffTheBall App in the Play Store & App Store right now! We've got you covered!
Subscribe to OffTheBall's YouTube channel for more videos, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest sporting news and content.