Shane O'Neill's made two changes to his Galway side for Saturday's All Ireland Hurling quarter-final with Tipperary.
Much as he did at half-time of the Leinster final defeat to Kilkenny, Aidan Harte replaces Sean Loftus at corner-back.
The other alteration is in the forwards, and sees David Burke come in for Niall Burke.
Tipp manager Liam Sheedy has resisted tinkering with the XV that started last week's 2-18 to 1-17 victory over Cork.
📢 TEAM NEWS📢@Galway_GAA Senior Hurling team to face @TipperaryGAA in the All Ireland Hurling Championship Quarter Final tomorrow is announced ⬇️
📍 LIT Gaelic Grounds.
⏰ 1.15 PM, (E.T. if necessary).
📺 Live on RTE Sport.#BestSeatIntheHouse #gaillimhabú pic.twitter.com/hyfiojtqlU
— Galway GAA (@Galway_GAA) November 20, 2020
Galway team v Tipperary:
1. Eanna Murphy (Tommy Larkins)
2. Aidan Harte (Gort)
3. Daithi Burke (Turloughmore)
4. Shane Cooney (St. Thomas')
5. Fintan Burke (St. Thomas')
6. Gearoid McInerney (Oranmore Maree)
7. Joe Cooney (Sarsfields)
8. Padraic Mannion (c) (Ahascragh Fohenagh)
9. Johnny Coen (Loughrea)
10. Joe Canning (Portumna)
11. Cathal Mannion (Ahascragh Fohenagh)
12. David Burke (St. Thomas')
13. Brian Concannon (Killimordaly)
14. Conor Cooney (St. Thomas')
15. Conor Whelan (Kinvara)
16. James Skehill (Cappataggle)
17. Darren Morrissey (Sarsfields)
18. TJ Brennan (Clarinbridge)
19. Sean Loftus (Turloughmore)
20. Adrian Tuohey (Beagh)
21. Evan Niland (Clarinbridge)
22. Jason Flynn (Tommy Larkins)
23. Sean Linnane (Turloughmore)
24. Niall Burke (Oranmore Maree)
25. Jarlath Mannion (Cappataggle)
26. Jack Grealish (Gort)
Tipperary team v Galway:
Download the brand new OffTheBall App in the Play Store & App Store right now! We've got you covered!
Subscribe to OffTheBall's YouTube channel for more videos, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest sporting news and content.