Bellator MMA's return to European shores later this evening includes a wealth of Irish talent planted on the fight card.
No fewer than five Irish fighters throw-down later tonight in London's SSE Wembley Arena.
- Team Ryano's Keith McCabe faces Galore Bofando on just two week's notice to replace the injured Richard Kiely. McCabe is set for his promotional debut against UFC Vet Bofando in Bellator's welterweight division. Bofando holds a win over Charlie Ward who also fights on tonight's card. (Bofando wins via split decision)
- John Redmond faces England's Kevin Fyrer, the pair have one promotional fight each and will be out to earn their first victory for the promotion. Johnny Jitzu has fought since suffering a TKO loss to at the hands of Charlie Ward back at Bellator 187 in November 2017 in Dublin's Three Arena. (Fryer wins via split decision)
- Frans Mlambo takes on former Cage Warriors stand out Nathan Greyson in a fantastic bantamweight clash. The "Black Mamba" makes his promotional debut against the former Cage Warriors Champion (Mlambo wins via Guillotine Choke · 4:22 · R2)
- Charlie Ward looks to extend his three-fight unbeaten streak against Justin Moore in a middleweight clash. Former UFC vet "Relentless" is unbeaten in his stint with the Viacom promotion since being released from the UFC. He'll be looking to further bolster his stock tonight against England's Moore. Ward's last-three bouts ended in first-round victories.
- The pick of the Irish interest is James Gallagher. SBG Concorde's Gallagher will look to further his reputation as he faces Jeremiah Labiano in a 140lbs catchweight bout. "The Strabanimal" bounced back from the first defeat of his pro-career with a first round RNC finish of Stephen Graham at Bellator 217 in Dublin's Three Arena . The SBG Ireland stand out fights California's Labiano in what should be a step up in competition for the Irishman.
The headline fight on the card is a middleweight title clash between Gegard Mousasi and Rafael Lovato Jr