Friday's #OTBAM podcast, after a quality show - Minister for Sport, Jack Chambers joins the show to address a number of issues. We've got Ronan O'Gara and Alan Quinlan talking Rugby, football with Daniel Harris, and the Crappy Quiz too. Timestamps below. Catch OTB's sports breakfast show LIVE weekday mornings from 7:30am or just get the podcast wherever you listen to yours.
- 01:00 - LIVE with Adrian and Eoin: Arsenal take a stand.
- 13:20 - Ronan O'Gara | LIVE on La Rochelle, Leinster and running 5ks.
- 37:50 - Minister for Sport, Jack Chambers joins OTB AM.
- 01:06:20 - Football with Daniel Harris: Man United, Pogba, CL winners.
- 01:28:50 - Rugby with Alan Quinlan: red cards, Zebo, Ireland vs. France.
- 01:48:10 - The Crappy Quiz
Have you got anything for the OTB AM agenda this week? Let us know in the live comments or Whatsapp the show at 087 9 180180, or email [email protected]!
SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW the OTB AM podcast.
#OTBAM is live weekday mornings from 7:30am across Off The Ball, in association with Gillette | #MadeOfWhatMatters