Ireland Head Coach Adam Griggs has named his team for Saturday's Women’s Six Nations game against Italy at Energia Park in Donnybrook.
Dorothy Wall has been handed a first start after coming off the bench in the previous three games of the competition.
Wall will be joined by Claire Molloy and captain Ciara Griffin in the back row.
Lindsay Peat, Cliodhna Moloney and Linda Djougang all start in the front row for the fourth game in a row with Nichola Fryday and Ciara Cooney behind them in the second row.
Hannah Tyrell and Kathryn Dane form the half-back partnership with out-half Tyrell making her first start of the campaign.
Enya Breen and Sene Naoupu are in the centre while Béibhinn Parsons, Lauren Delaney and Eimear Considine all link up in the back three.
Uncapped trio Neve Jones, Katie O’Dwyer and Brittany Hogan have all been named among the replacements.
Dorothy Wall set to make first Ireland start and 3⃣ uncapped players named on the bench 🙌 🟢
Full team details for #IREvITA in @Womens6Nations ⤵️#ShoulderToShoulderhttps://t.co/w782CrrZIa
— Irish Rugby (@IrishRugby) October 22, 2020
Griggs says the players are well aware that they are part of a select group of people permitted to play competitive rugby at the moment.
"We’ve spoken about it," said the Head Coach.
"No one across Irish Rugby in the women’s game is actually able to pull on a jersey and play right now and yet here we are already privileged to represent our country and be one of the only teams actually playing in these times.
"It’s not lost on us and we want to make sure that we perform really well and give everyone watching something to cheer about come the final whistle."
Griggs said on his team selection: "I think the beauty of what we’ve got now is such a competitive wider squad and some of those selections weren’t as straight forward as you think.
"Some of those players who’ve missed out can take credit for how hard they’ve pushed these girls."
15. Eimear Considine (UL Bohemian/ Munster) 15 caps
14. Lauren Delany (Sale Sharks/ IQ Rugby) 11 caps
13. Enya Breen (UL Bohemian/ Munster) 7 caps
12. Sene Naoupu (Old Belvedere/ Leinster) 37 caps
11. Béibhinn Parsons (Blackrock College/ Connacht) 7 caps
10. Hannah Tyrrell (Old Belvedere/ Leinster) 16 caps
9. Kathryn Dane (Old Belvedere/ Ulster) 9 Caps
1. Lindsay Peat (Railway Union/ Leinster) 30 caps
2. Cliodhna Moloney (Wasps/ IQ Rugby) 22 caps
3. Linda Djougang (Old Belvedere/ Leinster) 8 caps
4. Nichola Fryday (Blackrock College/ Connacht) 14 caps
5. Ciara Cooney (Wasps / IQ Rugby) 21 caps
6. Dorothy Wall (Blackrock College/ Munster) 3 caps
7. Claire Molloy (Wasps / IQ Rugby) 69 caps
8. Ciara Griffin (UL Bohemian/ Munster) (capt) 32 caps
16. Neve Jones (Malone/ Ulster)*
17. Katie O’Dwyer (Railway Union/ Leinster)*
18. Laura Feely (Blackrock College/ Connacht) 15 caps
19. Brittany Hogan (Ballynahinch/ Ulster)*
20. Hannah O’Connor (Blackrock College/ Leinster) 1 cap
21. Ailsa Hughes (Railway Union/ Leinster) 11 caps
22. Larissa Muldoon (Railway Union/ Leinster) 47 caps
23. Katie Fitzhenry (Blackrock College/ Leinster) 13 caps.
Download the brand new OffTheBall App in the Play Store & App Store right now! We've got you covered!
Subscribe to OffTheBall's YouTube channel for more videos, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest sporting news and content.