Galway football manager Kevin Walsh has made four changes to his side for Sunday's Connacht semi final with Sligo. Bernard Power, Kieran Molloy, Gareth Bradshaw and Fiontán Ó Curraoin all come into a side given a fright by London in the quarter finals.
Power replaces Ruairi Lavelle in goal, while Molloy and Bradshaw are introduced to the half-back line in place of David Wynne and Gary O’Donnell. The other change sees Ó Curraoin introduced to midfield in place of Padraic Cunningham.
Galway were far from impressive in reaching the semi finals, with a 0-16 to 1-9 win over London in Ruislip earlier this month.
Bhí GAANOW i láthair i bPáirc Mhic Shamhráin i Ruislip ar na mallaibh nuair a thug curaidh @ConnachtGAA, @Galway_GAA, aghaidh ar @LondainGAA. Seo chugaibh na cuid de na buaicphointí! pic.twitter.com/VDoBztp03K
— The GAA (@officialgaa) May 8, 2019
With regular net-minder Aidan Devaney absent through injury, Eamonn Kilgannon starts in goal for Sligo. Manager Paul Taylor has named a side that shows ten differences from the one that played Galway at the same stage of last year's Championship.
Sunday's game has a 3.30 throw-in at Markievicz Park.
1. Bernard Power
2. Eoghan Kerin 3. Seán Andy Ó Ceallaigh 4. Liam Silke
5. Kieran Molloy 6. Gareth Bradshaw 7. John Daly
8. Thomas Flynn 9. Fiontán Ó Curraoin
10. Shane Walsh 11. Michael Daly 12. Johnny Heaney
13. Antaine Ó Laoi 14. Ian Burke 15. Danny Cummins
1. Eamonn Killgannon
2. Michael Gordon 3. Peter Laffey 4. Keelan Cawley
5. Gerard O'Kelly Lynch 6. Darragh Cummins 7. Paul Mc Namara
8. Adrain McIntyre 9. Paul Kilcoyne
10. Mikey Gordon 11. Sean Carrabine 12. Nathan Mullen
13. Paddy O'Connor 14. Adrian Marren 15. Niall Murphy (C)