Wales coach Warren Gatland has made 15 changes for Saturday's final World Cup warm up game against Ireland at the Aviva Stadium.
Captain Alun Wyn Jones returns to the starting line-up, with British and Irish Lions Leigh Halfpenny, George North and Jonathan Davies restored to the fray.
Eight of the side that beat Ireland to win the Grand Slam back in March are picked by Gatland.
Ireland defeated a weaker Welsh opposition by 22 points to 17 in Cardiff last weekend.
Saturday's game kicks off at 2pm.
Wales team to face Ireland:
15. Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets) (81 Caps)
14. George North (Ospreys) (85 Caps)
13. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets) (75 Caps)
12. Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets) (17 Caps)
11. Josh Adams (Cardiff Blues) (13 Caps)
10. Rhys Patchell (Scarlets) (12 Caps)
9. Tomos Williams (Cardiff Blues) (8 Caps)
1. Wyn Jones (Scarlets) (14 Caps)
2. Elliot Dee (Dragons) (21 Caps)
3. Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs) (42 Caps)
4. Jake Ball (Scarlets) (35 Caps)
5. Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys) (CAPT) (127 Caps)
6. Aaron Wainwright (Dragons) (11 Caps)
7. Justin Tipuric (Ospreys) (65 Caps)
8. Ross Moriarty (Dragons) (33 Caps)
16. Ken Owen (Scarlets) (66 Caps)
17. Nicky Smith (Ospreys) (30 Caps)
18. Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Blues) (14 Caps)
19. Adam Beard (Ospreys) (15 Caps)
20. Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues) (18 Caps)
21. Gareth Davies (Scarlets) (43 Caps)
22. Dan Biggar (Northampton Saints) (72 Caps)
23. Liam Williams (Saracens) (57 Caps)
Everyone’s in the Team Of Us.
Vodafone. The Official Sponsor of the Irish Rugby Team.